The Impact of Social Media in Healthcare
According to Davenport (2014) social media and health care are collaborating in meeting the needs of health care providers and patients. Social media is taking a step towards focusing on an analytic model to evaluate the value of social media in healthcare. For this assignment you research and investigate the areas of social media that might embrace and benefit from an analytic model combining acquired data and value-based analytics. You will then evaluate the resource addressing the following points:
- Five major stakeholder roles of social mediaâ€”patients, physicians (and other outpatient care), hospitals, payers (employers, health plans), and health information technology (IT)
- Will social media improve a practice? How so? Provide a thorough rationale.
- Provide a conclusion with the main points of the paper.
- Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.