your task is to write an essay in which you discuss an environmental public health issue in your community.
You can submit your paper in a question-and-answer format. In other words, list the questions and provide a short answer to each.
- State the name of your community. At what time in your life did you live in this community? (i.e., were you raised there during childhood, do you live there now, or was it during another time in your life?)
- Identify a specific environmental public health issue in the community.
- Explain briefly why rates of disease or illness might be impacted by this environmental health issue. Please write 1–2 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
- Identify one credible source of Environmental Health Data on that issue. (Please write 2–3 sentences maximum. Please provide a description of the source and a link (i.e., hyperlink or URL) directly to relevant data sources.
- Discuss whether rates of disease or illness for the issue are being tracked in the community. Please write 2–3 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.