How does a healthcare worker (nurse) use emotional intelligence to communicate with a person receiving care in a healthcare setting?
Topic is ‘how does a healthcare worker use emotional intelligence to communicate with people receiving care in a healthcare setting?’.
So basically, given the degree is nursing, the health care worker should be a nurse and the person receiving care, a patient. The healthcare setting should be a busy fast-paced hospital ward or general hospital ward setting. It needs to be high quality and academic using approximately 15-20 references with everything referenced. Referencing should be Australian Harvard with most up to date rules. Reference list should contain all sources used as in-text references. All sources must be peer-reviewed, high quality sources such as academic journal articles and books published between 2005-2016 only with the exception of Daniel Golemans work (popularisation of emotional intelligence) and that of Mayer and Salovey as they were the pioneers to the concept of emotional intelligence. Essay must answer and address the question clearly. Writer/s must adhere to the following criteria:
The discussion is to be in essay structure with introduction, body and conclusion. The content of the essay must be supported with scholarly references to current journal material.
• Discussion is specific to emotional intelligence, with this concept clearly defined and explained
• Information is relevant, comprehensive and answers the question
• Clear definitions as to key terms
• Discussion is specific to a health care context
ORGANISATION, STRUCTURE AND STYLE
• Generalisations qualified when appropriate, no abbreviations, contractions or colloquialisms used
• Appropriate use of paragraphing to advance argument, logical flow of ideas, appropriate introduction and conclusion
RESEARCH AND REFERENCING
• Appropriate quality of material selected
• Appropriate quantity of material selected
• Accurate and smooth integration of literature into answer
The to four quality references per paragraph (IN-TEXT referencing using page numbers as well).
Paragraphs must link to one another.
Must be written with exce
The post How does a healthcare worker (nurse) use emotional intelligence to communicate with a person receiving care in a healthcare setting? Order Description Topic is ‘how does a healthcare worker use emotional intelligence to communicate with people receiving care in a healthcare setting? appeared first on NURSING HOMEWORKS.