Reflect back to the health information system you proposed in Week 1. Before any health information system can be successfully implemented, there must be a team of experts who understand the vision and mission of both the health care organization and its stakeholders. Strategic health care leaders are positioned to propose system upgrades and/or implementations that can withstand inevitable organizational changes. Health information systemsâ€™ leaders understand that data is the overall management of the availability, usability, integrity and security of the data. From your weekly readings, choose at least three health information systemsâ€™ leaders and/or stakeholders, and define their role in the implementation of health information systems.
All the following items must be addressed in your paper:
- Compare and contrast the limitations and opportunities in enterprise-wide data. Defend your technology infrastructureâ€™s ability to support organizational leadership and end-user needs.
- Explain the economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
- Predict the impact of quality improvement as it relates to your Health Information System Case Selection and Proposal from Week 1 and Final Presentation.
The Breached vs Uncompromised Data paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least at least three scholarly or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types