Assigned to BB
Develop an implementation plan, based upon the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process that supports the organization’s vision for safe, high-quality health care. The implementation plan focused a home health care technology that addresses the various factors critical to the successful deployment of a new health information technology solution that enables the collection of bio physiological data, such as weight, blood sugar, blood pressure and other relevant variables.
· Assess the adequacy of existing information technology (IT) infrastructure in your organization or practice setting.
· Assign tasks and responsibilities for deploying a new system.
· Develop an implementation schedule.
· Determine staff training requirements and strategies.
· Develop a strategy for collaborating with patients and other health care providers.
· Develop a post-deployment system evaluation and maintenance strategy.
· Write clearly and concisely, using correct grammar and mechanics.
· Integrate relevant and credible sources of evidence to support your assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using APA style.